The policy of PORTALUM - PORTUGUESA DE ALUMINIO, LDA., evidences the commitment of the Management in the implementation of the requirements of the Quality, Environment and Safety Management System, according to the model defined in the norms NP EN ISO 9001, NP EN ISO 14001 and NP ISO 45001, adapted to our organization, type of business, and framework for establishing, fulfilling and reviewing the defined objectives.
It is the company's concern that the Quality, Environment and Safety Policy supports its objectives, needs and expectations of the interested parties, continuous improvement, performance, in terms of quality, environment, health and safety, through the following commitments:
- Transmit to customers the confidence that we have the technical and human capacity to satisfy their needs and expectations;
- Promoting the motivation, consultation and participation of the company's employees, stimulating initiative, teamwork, training and high technical and human competence;
- Focus on protecting the environment, reducing the possible environmental impact, in order to prevent pollution and environmental emergencies;
- Identifying hazards and eliminating or reducing / preventing professional risks in terms of safety and health at work;
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions to prevent injuries and affect occupational health
- Comply with legal, regulatory compliance obligations that are applicable on is area of activity.